The AV-Comparatives weblog just confirmed their test participants for the year 2010.
Thirty (30) vendors were interested in the tests, but only a limited number of participants were selected. The following vendors are on the tentative participation list for the year 2010 test-series:
- Avast, AVG, AVIRA
- BitDefender, eScan, ESET
- F-Secure, G DATA, Kaspersky
- Kingsoft, McAfee, Microsoft
- Norman, Panda, Sophos
- Symantec, Trend Micro, Trustport
You can read the original article here.
- Kingsoft Internet Security gains ADVANCED+ rating from AV-Comparatives December ...
- Kingsoft passes Virus Bulletin’s test, but Symantec and 11 others fail
- AV-Comparatives Summary Report 2009: Kingsoft Wins Medals for Scan Speed and Ove...
- Kingsoft Internet Security passes AV-Comparatives Potentially Unwanted Applicati...
- PC Security Labs tests Kingsoft Internet Security 2009 and awards standard certi...