Kingsoft Internet Security won the 2009 Most Valuable Product award from the most-circulated IT publication in China called Home Computer. Next it became the fastest anti-virus scanning software in the AV-Comparatives test, in which it beat Symantec. Finally, it took home the CHIP Product of the Year award. This award is presented by the leading industry publication, New Computer, and is based on three main criteria: innovation, value, and influence. These awards represent industry recognition of Kingsoft’s excellence and outstanding capability in the anti-virus software market.
Mr. Pak Kwan Kau, Chairman of Kingsoft, said:
These awards not only represent industry recognition for us, but also give us great encouragement. The accreditations are evidence of our trail-blazing ability in [the] anti-virus software industry.
You can read the original news article here.
- Kingsoft Internet Security becomes first Chinese made anti-virus software to pas...
- Free Kingsoft Internet Security anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware for W...
- Kingsoft Internet Security receives VB100 award for the eighth time
- Kingsoft joins the Virus Information Alliance (VIA)
- Kingsoft passes Virus Bulletin’s test, but Symantec and 11 others fail
kingsoft antivirus (13), Kingsoft Anti (2), kingsoft beats microsoft in china (1), kingsoft beats microsoft in japan (1), anti viras trail pak (1)