Space Engineers Prints announced end of the Small Ship Open Beta. They said:
We want to wholeheartedly thank each and every Space Engineers players for the feedback, general support and mainly for very creative space ship designs you let us 3D print for you. As a result of the beta, we published small ship 3d print design guide at:
Models of players custom designed space ships starts at $59.95 for 4 inch size. 3D printed Space Engineers Collectible allows anyone own 3D printed model from game without designing it himself/herself.
Space Engineers game is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining. The cost of full game is $24.95 and can be purchased directly in Keen Software House store.
Purchasing of 3D printed Space Engineers Collectible item does not require purchasing of game, however we highly recommend it for gamer first hand experience and for a designing of your own space ship.
- Space Engineers Prints celebrates its second anniversary
- Space Engineers Collectible has new additions, pick 3D printed space ship you li...
- Space Engineers is the Indie Game of the Year 2015 by Players Choice
- BinaryNow Joins Forces with Keen Software House to Deliver 3D Printing Models De...
- Space Engineers game is out of Early Access